If you’re looking for a pony ride for the little ones, our pony patrol rides are perfect!
1.5 Hour Trail Ride
- Per Person
- 1.5 Hour Trail Ride Ages 10+
- 1-4 riders
- 5-9 riders
- 10-15 riders
Spring Creek Horse Rides’ 1.5-hour Bellbrae trail rides near Torquay are perfect for those seeking a little more adventure
Just like the one-hour trail rides, we start off with a gentle walk and trot through the bushland of Spring Creek Valley before venturing into the Otway National Park
One of the highlights of our one-and-a-half-hour trail rides is the chance to see native flora and hopefully catch a glimpse of local fauna. Why not get a group of friends together for a group horse riding experience?
- For riders aged 10+. However, if you have a child under 10 please contact us for options.
- Riders need to arrive 15minutes before the ride start time.
- There is a 2 person minimum for the ride to go ahead, if this minimum is not reached we will call you to reschedule.
- For NDIS bookings or bookings for someone that is differently abled please provide relevant information at checkout.
- Children under the age of 12 will need a parent/guardian to also book to come on the ride on a seperate horse.
- We do not offer cantering in most of our rides. Please see our FAQ’s for information on when we do.
- We have a limited capacity for riders weighing over 80kg. We will contact you to discuss if we are over the limit.
Please ensure all riders are wearing long pants, long sleeves, and boots with a heel if you own any. Any rider arriving in unsuitable shoes will be provided with an option from our small selection – however all sizes not guaranteed.
Spring Creek Horse Rides advises you bring a jacket with you in case of rain, as rides will continue regardless of weather – except in extreme storm conditions where you will be contacted to reschedule the booking. We do provide riding jackets if needed.