If you’re looking for a pony ride for the little ones, our pony patrol rides are perfect!
Two Hour Trail Ride
- Per Person
- Two Hour Trail Ride Ages 12+
- 1-4 riders
- 5-9 riders
- 10-15 riders
Ride through the Great Otway National Park
Suitable for all levels of riding experience
Keen for a longer ride or seeing more of the National Park? This is the ride for you.
Starting at our property in Bellbrae, between Geelong and the Great Ocean Road, our two-hour horse trail rides offer riders a long and stunning ride, winding through the beautiful Otway National Park.
No matter your level of experience, we will pair you with a horse that matches your ability, ensuring a comfortable, enjoyable and fun horse riding experience for everyone of all abilities.
This ride is a popular choice for people who regularly travel from Melbourne for our horse trail rides.
The Surf Coast is renowned for its sand and surf but our horse rides reveal many of the region’s hidden treasures away from the beach. If you’re one of the thousands who head to popular vacation destinations such as Lorne then add horse riding to your itinerary for a holiday to remember. Spring Creek Horse Rides has a range of short horse riding services available for beginners and children, including one and 1.5-hour trail rides.
- Strictly for riders aged 12+.
- Riders need to arrive 15minutes before the ride start time.
- There is a 2 person minimum for the ride to go ahead, if this minimum is not reached we will call you to reschedule.
- We have a limited capacity for young riders aged 10. We will contact you to discuss if we are over the limit.
- Children under the age of 12 will need a parent/guardian to also book to come on the ride on a seperate horse.
- For NDIS bookings or bookings for someone that is differently abled please provide relevant information at checkout.
- We do not offer cantering on most of our rides. Please see our FAQ’s for more information on when we do.
- We have a limited capacity for riders weighing over 80kg. We will contact you to discuss if we are over the limit.
Please ensure all riders are wearing long pants, long sleeves, and boots with a heel if you own any. Any rider arriving in unsuitable shoes will be provided with an option from our small selection – however all sizes not guaranteed.
Spring Creek Horse Rides advises you bring a jacket with you in case of rain, as rides will continue regardless of weather – except in extreme storm conditions where you will be contacted to reschedule the booking. We do provide riding jackets if needed.