- With at least 48 hours notice of cancelation customers can receive a gift voucher or reschedule.
- With at least 2 weeks notice of cancelation a reschedule, credit, or refund will be issued, less a $27.50 admin fee.
- No-shows/changes of mind on the day will be charged the full price.
- SCHR reserves the right to cancel a ride for any reason, including but not limited to weather conditions, safety, security, or minimum numbers not being achieved (2 people required).
- SCHR does not operate on days of CODE RED fire warning days.
- These are guidelines, cancelations are at our discretion. Contact us by phone or email to inquire about a cancellation.
- All riders must complete the liability/waiver paperwork prior to mounting. Minors under the age of 18 must have a Parent/Guardian complete the liability waiver paperwork prior to engaging the horses.
- All Children 14 years and under should be accompanied onsite by a Parent/Guardian.*
*Note it is not a necessity that the Parent/Guardian join a ride unless the child is under 12 years of age.
Code of Conduct:
- If riders disrespect our horses, staff or other riders, they will be asked to dismount without refund.
- Should the instructors feel riders are acting in an unsafe manner, or if riders fail to listen to instructions, SCHR has the right to end the ride immediately. SCHR instructors have the authority to remove said rider(s) from their horse.
- Approach all horses in a respectful manner. Although all of our horses are friendly, please approach them in a safe and respectful manner.
- Running, yelling, screaming, etc. around horses is not permitted.
- Please do not approach horses from behind.
- SCHR will designate a horse to each rider – horses are selected based on riders’ height, weight and experience level.
- Anyone who participates in activities with us permits us to add their e-mail to a mailing list for monthly electronic newsletters and/or advertising purposes unless you advise us otherwise.